:)A

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
God I feel, kinda happy & I just want to thank you! I love you and will always have you in my heart <3
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Here's a simple prayer, Dear God I know I'm a sinner, I know I am not where I want to be, and I want your forgiveness! I believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay the price for my sins. Please wash me clean from all sin, shame, and guilt, come into my life Jesus to be my Lord and Savior. I ask this in your name Jesus Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me and close friends of mine maybe get some honorary degree. I have a way of helping society and Christianity and I feel we are deserving of it and lots of people especially I went to college everyone to grad school. A lot of people I know have made just associates...
Replies
11
Views
463
19th day of fasting, aiming for 40 days. I'm kinda hoping the LORD Jesus Christ helps me to learn to drive. I am really afraid of driving and think I'd be lost a lot. I'm trying to get to work and do grocery. I want to go to ### and buy hotdogs and rotisserie chicken. I kinda wanna be able to go...
Replies
9
Views
188
Dear Lord Jesus, Let me see the friends of mine. I’d be friends with the husband and I just wanna have better conversations with him. I briefly talked with the wife once and I greeted her in church. Please let me see them again in Church more good conversations and get along. Life kinda knows...
Replies
8
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom