A UK ### ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, my mother is working in the UK as a caretaker. Her nursing care home is having such conditions that they are firing some employees. I request all of you to please pray for my mother's job. God, please secure her job. Please pray. I'm thankful to all. God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
183
My visa application has stuck with UK Visa and Immigration center and I want the power of God to intervene for an approval in the shortest possible time.
Replies
7
Views
260
Jesus thank you for another day! I appreciate you so much! Jesus I have applied to countless jobs and had an interview last week. Please let me get hired for the job. Please bless me to get the part-time job I applied for as well. Please help me to climb out of the financial debt placed on me...
Replies
12
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom