A Turn Around

Stanryver

Humble Servant
I'm once again come asking for prayer that my financial situation will be resolved and I can gain peace of mind and God will turn it around on my behalf.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers (Saint Padre Pio). Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That they would turn to Jesus, eyes would be opened, money would not be their God, especially for my ### and how he is leading in marriage to ###.
Replies
8
Views
123
My ### ### make sure my life will be miserable and I will never succeed in my life. Please pray that these situations will have a stop and no occuring in the future. Also prayer for peace.
Replies
8
Views
277
Dear Father in heaven please grant me good sleep and solutions to all of my problems. I ask in Jesus name. Even a turn around.
Replies
6
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom