A true relationship with others.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God want us all to be honest and true to our word with Him and with others.
There are three rules for wonderful relationship with others and with Jesus.

A. Do not lie to others and be true to yourself.
B. Do not cheat. Be honest in all your doings and specially with your spouse.
C. Do not make promises you cannot keep. The promises of God are all true and will happen sooner or later. God will never ever fail you or me.

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine unto you as your relationships with others come from heaven.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

C. Do not make promises you cannot keep. The promises of God are all true and will happen sooner or later. God will never ever fail you or me.

The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine unto you as your relationships with others come from heaven.

I prayed for this in Jesus name Amen..
Put all your worries and burden on god... Be patience and trust on god's timing...

Want to be happy and joyful in life? Obey Gods word. He want us all to follow Jesus all the way to heaven. He loves everyone of us. His relationship with others was perfect even unto death. On the cross He cried. Father, forgive them for they do not know what they do. Yes, we must forgive others and pray for salvation of their souls.

Thank you Jesus

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus clearly said to all of us. Without Me you can do nothing. How true this this when we separated ourselves from the Lords company and depart and stay away from church services, do not pray, do not read Gods word and do not share the Lord with others, then our life will turn to darkness...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our heart and mind collects a lot of feelings of what we are going through in life. The pandemic taught us one thing. Our life on earth is not eternal. It can be taken away in a twinkling of an eye. So many things can come to our heart, sadness, happiness, joyless life, love, fear...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come to the holy presence of Jesus and then you for sure, will find the joy and the peace you were looking after a long time. All your dreams will be fulfilled and the deepest desires of your heart will come true. My love for You o Lord is truly pure. Just looking at Your heavenly face...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Do you want to divorce, but you haven’t told your spouse yet? Maybe you’re just waiting for the perfect moment to present it to them to where it prevents any more damage to the relationship. Or perhaps you’re plotting the best way to throw it in their face because you feel fed up with their...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom