I KNOW THAT WITH YOU GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.....I BELIEVE....AND IN FAITH IN RECEIVE MY MIRACLES FROM YOU....IN JESUS'S NAME....AMEN XOXOX AND AMEN....
I KNOW THAT WITH YOU GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.....I BELIEVE....AND IN FAITH IN RECEIVE MY MIRACLES FROM YOU....IN JESUS'S NAME....AMEN XOXOX AND AMEN....
i am believing for my breakthru miracle Father God in Jesus's Name....
i am not giving up and i am being fervent in my prayers of Faith....
PLEASE HONOR MY PERSISTENCE AND BLESS ME DADDY-GOD IN JESUS'S NAME
AMEN AND AMEN XOXOX
Dear Lord, Please help me pray for my two sisters, ### and ###. Lord, You know everything in our hearts. If there is any misunderstanding, hidden hurt, anger, or wrong intentions between us regarding our resort, I surrender it all to You. Remove any bitterness, jealousy, or secret plans that are...
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...