A special prayer for a friend in need!

123

Beloved of All
Dear Father,

Wrap your arms around ### as she visits the doctors on Monday. Help the diagnosis be favorable. Wipe all cancer from her body.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Matthew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Replies
8
Views
60
we prayed for the Pope to remind the Catholics to pray in Jesus name, and, Hallelujah, He did it. Now I am asking for prayer for the Pope to remind the Catholics to Read their Bibles at home, and so become more and more like the Lord Jesus Christ . Please. Thanks, ###.
Replies
12
Views
52
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...
Replies
9
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,847
Messages
16,815,796
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom