A quiet Sunday, but in general, too ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: In misapplication of scripture to interject Jesus's appointed hour of "He spoke not a word" as a blueprint for my assignment, many continue to demand my silence. They contend that since Jesus refrained from speaking, on his way to fulfill His purpose, I too...
Replies
0
Views
120
There is power in prayer! Thank you for praying for me. My wife left me in August 2022. We had moved to Alaska in 2019 to work with the church. My wife and daughter had tickets to go overseas. So, my young sons and I are headed to Texas, my home state to begin a teaching job and to set up...
Replies
11
Views
333
In previous posts, I mentioned that I left a toxic workplace due to mobbing by managers/coworkers. The excuse that they gave was because I’m too quiet. I stood up for myself and pointed out a problem and that’s when the bullying mobbing began. I’m not a loud person. I tried to keep everything...
Replies
7
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom