A prayer.

caldoug

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, my allergies have been severe for a long time now. I don't know what to do; I desperately need your healing touch now. I also humbly ask for blessings and miracles for everyone on this site; including myself this Christmas Day and always. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Note to all prayer warriors: I feel so bad today that I had trouble spelling words that I know how to spell; even The Name Jesus. Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Praying for you dear ###. Have a Very Blessed Christmas. Keeping you in my prayers.
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
145
I need help getting witchcraft spells and curses off me and my family by ### and her friends in ### and ### and ### and anywhere else and family everywhere it been crazy for years controlling me and my family and my kids my boyfriend ###
Replies
11
Views
109
My parents are aged and have different ailments, both dad and mom have knee pain, arthritis. dad has issues with digestion due to a stone at the neck of the gall bladder and severe back pain and difficulty in moving around. Mom has severe arthritis and allergy. Im their only child and due to...
Replies
10
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom