A Prayer Petition For The World, My Family, My Friends, And Myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulo Panganiban
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    health

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulo Panganiban

Guest
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for watching over us during these days when my husband and I have been taking care of the resort ourselves. Since we can no longer afford a security guard, my brother watches from 6 PM to 1 AM, and from 1 AM to 6 AM my husband and I take over. We’ve gotten used to this...
Replies
9
Views
383
I need prayers for me, my family & my friends
Replies
8
Views
561
I need prayers for me, my family & my friends
Replies
7
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,596
Members
648,703
Latest member
Slxoodell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom