A prayer from the core of my heart and very true... My ### is facing a very serious business crisis... And if it's not solved he will lose everything... Pls show that only one way... One way to overcome. Thank you.
May The Good Lord who remembered Jabesh in times of crises help you and open a way that will transform your sadness into endless joy in Jesus name Amen!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Prayer request from every ailments and diseases that is causing me to experience pain, discomfort and anxiety in my body from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet internally and externally….. In the name of Jesus…….
Dear Lord, Thank You for the wisdom You have given me — the words to express my thoughts through blogging. Many supporters say that I am an inspiration, but I give all the credit, glory, and praise to You, Lord, because it is You who works through me, not me. 🙏 Use me more, Lord, to be a vessel...
Shivani here from India …I need urgent prayer from a spirit of rejection from a job & relationship.
I still remember it was May 02,2024 my birthday and I was feeling so proud of myself ( & my parents too ) that after so much struggle I managed to get a job and it was my dream role & I was...