A PRAYER FOR TODAY Father, thank You for Your faithfulness. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for Your faithfulness. I believe that You are working behind the scenes even when I can’t see it. I choose to keep believing. I choose to look again until I see every promise fulfilled.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father my God,
I pray for this in the name of Jesus the Christ my Lord & Savior.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 LORD, We are Thankful for Your Daily Mercies and Faithfulness Lam 3:23 🙇🏻 Continue Faithful Prayer for Wife, Rom 10:1; Yet Need Your Help to Focus 🔭 On Jesus, Jn 6:27, 2 Cor 4:18, Col 3:1, Phil 3:20-21, Heb 12:1-2, 1 John 3:2-3, Tackle Duties, Tit 3:14, Heb 6:12, New Things, Isa 42:9, Need...
Replies
11
Views
77
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 says, "He rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven". A Prayer Based on Psalm 78:24: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your faithful provision and for watching over us in every...
Replies
12
Views
114
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, knowing that You have never left us—not yesterday, not today, and never will You abandon us. ❤️ Lord, You know everything we are going through. You know our financial situation, even the things we cannot tell anyone. You know that our...
Replies
10
Views
408
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,573
Members
650,656
Latest member
Kroyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom