A Prayer for Strength and Guidance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Micah 3:8 – “But as for me, I am filled with power, with the Spirit of the Lord, and with justice and might, to declare to Jacob his transgression, to Israel his sin.” Extended Explanation of the Verse In Micah 3:8, the prophet contrasts...
Replies
9
Views
187
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know everything I am going through—the debts, the worries, and the confusion inside me. Lord, I feel so weak and overwhelmed. Please lift this burden from me and guide me through this difficult time. Give me the strength to face tomorrow...
Replies
9
Views
337
Dear prayer partners. I seek your help in prayer for strength on the job. I feel completely burnt out as a caregiver and my time for the job to finish is not at its end. I know I must use wisdom and not because I have bills and loans to take care of should I push myself to exhaustion. However, I...
Replies
7
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom