P
patrick brophy
Guest
Hi I am ### yr old Christian husband/father of 2 lovely kids and am 95% deaf in both ears. 3 yrs ago I was only 75% deaf in both ears all my life.
Am finding it hard on a daily basis to hear at work as Hospital orderly of 15 yrs (even with 2 aids-not deaf enough for cochlear implant) at home/in the car with my wife/kids, at church where my wife and I teach Sunday school, men's group at our house and in everyday conversation and my witness for Christ is being hampered by my not being able to hear/engage properly with people.
May I have prayer (agreement) that God may restore me some hearing back so I can manage my hearing at work, home, church, witness without feeling out of depth most times. This is not just for my own benefit but for others (I strongly emphasize that-am here to serve others and not be a burden). Don't have a problem being 75% deaf, and if God wants to heal me more than I ask, think or imagine that's ok.
Thank you and most appreciate it in Christ.
###
Am finding it hard on a daily basis to hear at work as Hospital orderly of 15 yrs (even with 2 aids-not deaf enough for cochlear implant) at home/in the car with my wife/kids, at church where my wife and I teach Sunday school, men's group at our house and in everyday conversation and my witness for Christ is being hampered by my not being able to hear/engage properly with people.
May I have prayer (agreement) that God may restore me some hearing back so I can manage my hearing at work, home, church, witness without feeling out of depth most times. This is not just for my own benefit but for others (I strongly emphasize that-am here to serve others and not be a burden). Don't have a problem being 75% deaf, and if God wants to heal me more than I ask, think or imagine that's ok.
Thank you and most appreciate it in Christ.
###
