J
Jodie
Guest
Dear God;
I pray to you EVERY day, EVERY night to heal ###.
He has been addicted to crack for years.
Over the years, when his mother 1st found out and then his children from another marriage; I had hoped that this would help him want to fight his addiction.
But it hasn't.
I pray not only for him, but for me. I know that I'm an enabler, I feel that I am helping to kill himself, and fear that one day, when I give him money, he'll die.
I pray for an answer from You as to what to do.
He hasn't worked in years. The house is in my name and his family has disassociated themselves from him. I feel that I am the only one that he has.
If I put him out, where will he go? No one calls or visit or want to deal with him. I know this because I've been told this.
I don't have the strength or heart to call the police on him.
I feel that my only option is to walk away from my home, that I purchased after years of work. To walk away from my job that I love. I don't know what to do.
Therefore, I pray to God for an answer. Please pray for me.
I pray to you EVERY day, EVERY night to heal ###.
He has been addicted to crack for years.
Over the years, when his mother 1st found out and then his children from another marriage; I had hoped that this would help him want to fight his addiction.
But it hasn't.
I pray not only for him, but for me. I know that I'm an enabler, I feel that I am helping to kill himself, and fear that one day, when I give him money, he'll die.
I pray for an answer from You as to what to do.
He hasn't worked in years. The house is in my name and his family has disassociated themselves from him. I feel that I am the only one that he has.
If I put him out, where will he go? No one calls or visit or want to deal with him. I know this because I've been told this.
I don't have the strength or heart to call the police on him.
I feel that my only option is to walk away from my home, that I purchased after years of work. To walk away from my job that I love. I don't know what to do.
Therefore, I pray to God for an answer. Please pray for me.
