A Prayer For My Husband (###),...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My husband.###, don't get paid the way his supposed to. They work him harder than the others. And he hasn't gotten a raise in years. He has been at his job for more than 7 years. And the company always sends my husband out of town with the same pay. I have thyroid cancer and going through a lot, especially because of my son being in jail.

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want for the company to keep doing my husband wrong and only to him.

I am worried about my husband and I don't think it's right what they do to him.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to quit cigarettes and THC vapes. Pray that these strongholds be broken off his life. Pray for strength + endurance. He has been battling this for years + hid it from me for years because he felt ashamed. I want to see him healthy, happy, healed, + whole.
Replies
14
Views
272
Please pray for my husband that he can manage his first chemotherapy today. May God give him strength and heal him in his stage 2 colon cancer.
Replies
12
Views
270
Please pray for my husband to stop his affair with a jezebel he works with her name is ###, she is a work colleague who is married and is pursuing my husband..with missed calls and meetings and filling him up with all her problems gaining sympathy from him..she is coming between my husband and...
Replies
11
Views
582
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,643
Messages
16,801,850
Members
650,160
Latest member
Treiford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom