A prayer for ### kid brother against ...

I’m so sorry to hear about your brother ###’s cancer, friend, and I can understand how painful this time is for you. I just said a prayer asking God to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His peace. May He strengthen and comfort your family during this difficult time. Take comfort in God’s mercy, and remember the words of the apostle James: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up...” (James 5:15).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening man of God I am ### from Cameroon please help me pray for the life of my kid brother due to the fact that he is being bad treated at his job side it's making him not wanting to continue working there and drinking alcohol and indebted please 🙏 man of God we are tired and don't know...
Replies
13
Views
148
Good morning man of God please wish that you join me pray for my kid brother at his place of God he has been sick but his bosses refuse to give him permission to go for treatment (but he is very stubborn so don't know if that's what is contributing to it since I'm not there) but from the report...
Replies
11
Views
218
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...
Replies
8
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom