A Pray For All That ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jodie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jodie

Guest
Dear Lord,

Thank You for hearing my prayer.

I pray for ALL those that post here.

I know that anyone that types on this site is doing it because of some situation in their life.

I pray that you put Your hand on each and every poster and let them know that You are here, that You hear and that Your will, will be done.

I pray that those that post, understand that just because they pray for something, that YOU WILL answer; and that You may not answer their prayer by giving them what they are asking for, but will answer with what is best for them.

I pray that when this happens, that they realize that it is a blessing from You and that accept your gift.

Amen.

GOD BLESS ALL OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THIS WORLD. There is strength in prayer!
 
Dear ###,

I thank you for this prayer. In agreement when prayed according to Matthew 18:18-20 will cover every circumstance in life:

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
 
where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them Matthew 18:20

By the Blood of the Lamb,Teach us, Lord, to trust Your hidden hand, leading in ways we may not understand...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My youngest son as autism and does things that cause harm to himself, especially at night. Please pray that allll is well for him tonight and that he is better tomorrow morning with no injuries.
Replies
14
Views
492
Please pray for me two children spouse to grow in Faith and Jobs go well He and kid be safe happy while travelling Please and Thankyou
Replies
10
Views
232
It's a rumor that our ### will stop social security if he do that he will affect the disabled and homeless. I will work full time if I have to the economy is very horrible lack of jobs and food and housing prices are very high . This is giving me anxiety not just for me for everyone in the world...
Replies
8
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom