A Powerful Alternative to Counselling for ### and ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### one of my renters, to bless him with other accommodation so that he can leave my property. I gave him an one month grace to find other accommodation. Please pray that he will find one as soon as possible because he damaged my property and do not pay me rent.
Replies
10
Views
170
Today 3 Items 2 gallipots and one tongue depressor were lost since I didn't check CSSD, please let it return back to PICU and let my incharge forgive for what I did and not allow me to write in the staff counselling book.
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom