A place to live .. pls pray

Powers

Beloved of All
God, for son ### - a place to live. I pray it's close by & safe. Thank You healed him from mold apartment. God, create the new place nice & close to us. Thank You, ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read: Listen very carefully: there is tremendous power for us in God but not without holiness. Holiness precedes power. Please Read...
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get another job new place to live that I can just have normal returned to me I don’t need nothing great as if I do try to happy or have dreams come true air or family heaven air I will be tortured even more for it. Life in I get a new job that is near the beach where I can be a secret...
Replies
11
Views
217
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYY LIFE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE URGENTLY OPENS UP FOR ME GREATLYYYYYY..LIFE IN I GET A NICE NEW PLACE TO LIVE IN SECRET WITH MY PETS AND MY INNOCENT FAMILY CAN LIVE THERE TO OR NEAR ME OR VISIT ME GREATLYYY...
Replies
7
Views
170
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY OHHHHH NO MORE CHAOS DISCORD IN MY CROWN MYSELF MY MAMA DO NOT NEED TO BE UPSIDE FOR ANYONE NAMED ### I NEED MY 1’S HEALED AND MY 11’S NO ONE IS THE MASTER ESPECIALLY ###’S AND ###’S OVER US AND THERE NOT ME...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom