A place to live + financial blessings, God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's a single father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy you need a place of our own we need a transportation we need finances we are so isolated in house poor for the rent and the groceries $850 a month for groceries how am I supposed to make it we do not have any money before 2...
Replies
9
Views
123
Life in I get another job new place to live that I can just have normal returned to me I don’t need nothing great as if I do try to happy or have dreams come true air or family heaven air I will be tortured even more for it. Life in I get a new job that is near the beach where I can be a secret...
Replies
11
Views
220
I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE WHERE I CAN FIND MY BELONGINGS TO GET READY URGENTLY NORMALLY..BIND AND REBUKE ALL OF ### HASS HOES START WITH ### HE SCREAMED THRU MY SOUL FOR ### ### THERES SO MANY GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY SOUL SET FREE FROM TOXIC DEMONS EHO ARE JESLOUS OF ME GREATLYYYYY ### ### ###...
Replies
9
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom