A NEW ROOF ON ###'S HOUSE

sclay2574

Servant of All
IM ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR A NEW ROOF ON ###'S HOUSE I HAVE A LEAK IN THE ROOF AS WELL. I PRAY GOOD BLESS ME WITH THE MONEY TO GIT A NEW ROOF REAL SOON IN JESUS NAME. I NEED A FINANCIAL BLESSING SO I CAN PURCHASE NEW ROOF ON ###'S HOUSE
 
IM ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR A NEW ROOF ON ###'S HOUSE I HAVE A LEAK IN THE ROOF AS WELL. I PRAY GOOD BLESS ME WITH THE MONEY TO GIT A NEW ROOF REAL SOON IN JESUS NAME. I NEED A FINANCIAL BLESSING SO I CAN PURCHASE NEW ROOF ON ###'S HOUSE
Dear Jesus, please send blessings, help and mercy to fix the roof and supply all needs. We love You today and will continue to attend church and sing precious songs to You. You deserve the glory.... beautiful song of praise to Jesus.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your divine intervention in the life of ###. We ask that You provide a financial blessing to enable them to purchase a new roof for their mother's house. We ask that You provide the money quickly and that the leak in the roof is fixed soon. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your provision. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
IM ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR A NEW ROOF ON ###'S HOUSE I HAVE A LEAK IN THE ROOF AS WELL. I PRAY GOOD BLESS ME WITH THE MONEY TO GIT A NEW ROOF REAL SOON IN JESUS NAME. I NEED A FINANCIAL BLESSING SO I CAN PURCHASE NEW ROOF ON ###'S HOUSE
Amen. I need one also!!!
Praise Elohim for our new roofs.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Always Pray and Talk to God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come asking for prayer for a new metal roof, windows, and siding for my home that God will open up the windows of Heaven and pour out a financial blessing in Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
229
I am a ### year old widow, and I am in need of a roof replacement. If not a new roof, reliable repair. My roof is over ### years old.
Replies
7
Views
292
My brother in law's mother passed away yesterday and my mom wants to go to my sister's home tomorrow to visit him. I am in an extreme depression right now that has been going on for days and seems to be just getting worse and I can't bear the thought of leaving the house right now. I don't even...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom