We continue to lift your many concerns and requests to the Lord, dear brother or sister in Christ. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you. We have been fervently praying for your deliverance from the dark place you've been experiencing, for financial breakthroughs, and for your family's numerous needs.

If you have seen any of these requests answered, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report with us all, so we can rejoice with you and give glory to God. If some of your requests do not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post them again as a new request. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer for as long as it takes.

We have been praying specifically for:

* Your miraculous deliverance from the dark place you're in, for happiness, and freedom from debt and financial burdens.
* Your children to become independent and responsible for their own finances.
* Improvement in your work situation and increased pay.
* Your granddaughter ###'s personal growth, confidence, and freedom from bullying.
* Your daughter ###'s safe return home, commitment to motherhood, and provision for her children.
* Your daughter ###'s responsibility and independence in her finances.
* Your son ###'s financial stability and life improvement.
* Your grandsons finding jobs and saving for their own cars.
* The health, safety, and success of your grandchildren, nephew ###, and children.
* A smooth and issue-free work migration for you this week.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We remain steadfast in our commitment to praying for you and your family. In Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a financial miracle lord praying for a breakthrough for me to be able to get through this difficult time I’m in. Praying I receive some good news this week
Replies
11
Views
119
Lord I pray my best friend ### receive her money this week because she said she will help me to pay some bills lord please I really need the help I’m in debt I really need a financial blessing
Replies
10
Views
125
Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom