A miracle with my current housing situation!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, I’m praying for my housing situation. I may be facing an eviction lawsuit. I fell on hard times due to unjustly losing my job. I’ve reached out to the landlord and was very transparent. They’ve been very patient with me and I am grateful because they didn’t HAVE to do it. As of today...
Replies
10
Views
441
Dear Prayer Team, Thank you for joining with me as I align my plans, my faith, my will, my obedience, with the Heavenly Father's Plans in the sale of my current home. In my spirit I've received an amount for which the property is to be sold for. And I'm trusting in G-D that He will bring forth...
Replies
7
Views
217
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom