A little over an hour ago I posted a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
A little over an hour ago I posted a prayer request about my desperate finances and my stress from that; now I have a lot of pain from fibromyalgia and a migraine. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was married little over a year ago. The 2nd day of my marriage I asked my husband (who had NEVER done this before) I asked him to please not refer to a rape victim as she is a “###” and “###… I was kind, and told him to please never say those things… he then started screaming & yelling...
Replies
8
Views
349
A week ago, I posted a prayer request for my father's business which was in a huge financial crisis, but now God has answered our prayers in a miraculous way, Amen🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
225
Please, people of Prayer, Please will you all Pray in the name of Christ Jesus that Our Lord God will forgive me for my sins of gluttony and lying. I am in desperate need of miraculous healing, but it seems that God is ignoring me. I have spent hours apologising to God for my awful behaviour...
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom