A In Over Grades For My Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simone
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simone

Guest
I have exams next Wednesday August 24, 2011 @ 6pm and Thursday August 25, 2011 @ 10am, Pray for me....I need to focus on studying for these exams, God has been so good I am getting good grades for these courses and I really have to do very well in the final too....Pray for me
 
Jehovah bless this ###. to come out successful in the exam he is going to write on Wednesday. AMEN
 
Please let ### be success on her exam, Lord. Please help ### on study. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I will pass my exam. I am really worried about it. I didn’t sleep well at all because of my anxiety. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
95
Dear Jesus, Thank you for giving me a part-time job with flexibility and an income to provide for my family. I pray that You will help me pass my insurance exam next Wednesday. I am not sure if I would have more time to study. Between work, looking after the kids, and keeping up with the...
Replies
16
Views
349
pls pray for final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester, I am working on my final paper and working diligently. pls make sure i do well on both the final ppr and presentation. pls pray that i finish my comps list and refine my list and topic for a final grade of A in that...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom