Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
89
My husband had me sign my rights away from our hunting land. I know what he did was wrong. It eats at me now. I know I shouldn’t have signed. He also had an anger issue. He doesn’t hit me but he yells and swears at me. Please help me find inner peace. This eats away at my cute of how he had me...
Replies
11
Views
88
My husband needs prayer. For deliverance and a sound mind. That the Lord will open doors for him that the devil has shut that the Lord will bless him that he will get his truck running. He will get a new job and his life will turn around for the good what God what the devil meant for evil God...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom