A Humble Prayer For Success

Status
Not open for further replies.

vernonb

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord God

Creator and sustainer of the universe. Thank you for everything.

Dear God, I am about to publish my new book on Amazon.

Please, Dear Lord, please grace my endeavour with success. Please, Dear God, I ask this in humble worship.

Please grant me success Dear God. I cannot do this without you!

Thank you. Thank you for granting my prayer.

Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May the Lord help me be successful in my career. Help me publish, teach, write, get clients, and be a famous international lawyer and arbitrator or international judge. May I achieve my full potential with the Lord's blessings.
Replies
12
Views
305
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
203
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over huge, impossible success at health. I pray that the pertinent information be affordable and readily available to me for success for the stage after the health stage. I pray for favor, miracles, blessings and wonders. I pray for favor favor favor. I...
Replies
5
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom