A Home For A ### Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter missjobella
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missjobella

Guest
Hello we have been trying to buy a home for over a year but nothing seems to work. We have tried for many houses and someone other than us gets the house. I don't know why this is so hard. And to make things worse our lease is up in the house we are in now. We have three kids and I help homeless cats so we have many cats right now as well. We are so run down and feeling like soon we will be with no house at all. So I have been really praying every night that we find the home we are meant to be in here soon. We need more than just our prayers we need as many as we can there is so much at stake here. It would mean the world to me if you all could pray for ### and ### thanks and God bless you all.
 
In Jesus' Name he will lead you the home he has for you according to his perfect will and purpose. I pray that you all be drawn to him with a deep desire to study his word. Amen
 
Dear God, family life is very important and therefore dear God I pray that you help ### in her situation. Dear God please put your blessings upon her and her family, in the name of Jesus Christ, our saviour.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Oh Lord I pray that the right house will be found for this family. I pray for health, happiness, and success for them. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is here from the spiritual to the physical I can have play soccer everyday with my cat she can hit the ice cubes THE LITTLE MACHINE IS OUR BLESSING FIR ME AND MY CAT 🐈‍⬛ LIFE IN GREATLYY ohhhhhh we are happy no worries 😉..It’s a secret loosen Verse Isaiah 60:11 MY GATES R BLESSED...
Replies
11
Views
211
SINCE MY CAT ONE BOY WONT STAY HOME HE ABSOLUTELY HATES IT AT THE HOUSE..HE ALWAYS GOES TO ###'S IM ADKING TO ASK ### IF HE WANTS A CAT ### SATAN KILLED THE DAY TO MUCH HERE..I DROP OFF THE XFINITY BOX SINCE IT DOESNT WORK AT WHERE I TRIED TO MOVE GREATLYYY..I TRY TO GET A NEW HOME WHERE MY ONE...
Replies
9
Views
154
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE LIFE I GET A NEW HOME TO STAYYYYY PLACE TO LIVE I CAN HAVE MY OWN ADDRESS WITH MY 2 CATS CHANGE MY NAME GREATLYYY IN SECRET..SOMEWHERE IN SECRET BY A BEACH PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..LIFE IN THE GIANT SCRATCHES FROM MY DAUGHTERS CAT ### ### HEALS THEY BOTH ARE WAY TO...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom