A higher paying job, my partner ### ###

Larryn

Disciple of Prayer
A higher paying job, my partner ### to reach ### stop the evil attacks on ###
 
A higher paying job, my partner ### to reach South Africa stop the evil attacks on him
I'll be praying for the concerns you shared, ###. May the Lord open doors for you to find better employment opportunities, and may He bless ### to enjoy a safe travel back to South Africa. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me that the job offer I have received for a higher-paying position will not fall through, but that every step between the offer and my start date will be covered, protected, and completed without any obstacles. I am asking God to establish this opportunity and use it as a true...
Replies
11
Views
116
I ask for prayer for God to open up a higher paying job so stress will be lower in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
128
I'm an ESL/TEFL teacher seeking a higher online remote position that can help pay for my master degree in TESOL starting this fall. I need all the prayers I can get in my seeking. A position that has a base pay over $20 dollars would be phenomenal for me because I live outside of ### now...
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,442
Messages
16,799,927
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom