A heavenly touch we need.

Thou o Lord are a heavenly being below an endless sky, in silence You rule the world, You sustain the world You have created. You are the beginning and the end of everything. We have nothing at all, everything belongs to You. Our time on earth is very short, Your time is eternity, it has no end.

We simply will not find heaven on earth without pursuing and living in the holy presence of God.

Straight from the garden of prayer I have come to Him, I felt a heavenly touch, I was surrounded by angels in heaven while they were singing glorious songs to Him.

You are all I need, Jesus You are all I need.

Packaged so sweetly God's word introduced me into His presence, full of love, mercy and compassion.

The mountains and hills may crumble, but My love for you will never end. I will keep forever my promise of peace. So, says the Lord who loves you.
Isa. 54.10

A heavenly touch is love of God coming down to us like the morning sunshine coming into your window and brightens up your room and your heart rejoices in Him alone. Now, it turns a heavenly heart for God soothing scent of glory coming out from my heart. I breathe so deeply in and realize that Jesus was right there with me to let me know how much He loves me and cares for me.

Jesus, name above all names.
Beautiful Savior,
Glorious Lord.
Emmanuel,
God is with us.
Blessed Redeemer,
Living Word.


Amen. I will forever praise and honor the Lord for gift of His touch.
 
Thou o Lord are a heavenly being below an endless sky, in silence You rule the world, You sustain the world You have created. You are the beginning and the end of everything. We have nothing at all, everything belongs to You. Our time on earth is very short, Your time is eternity, it has no end.

We simply will not find heaven on earth without pursuing and living in the holy presence of God.

Straight from the garden of prayer I have come to Him, I felt a heavenly touch, I was surrounded by angels in heaven while they were singing glorious songs to Him.

You are all I need, Jesus You are all I need.

Packaged so sweetly God's word introduced me into His presence, full of love, mercy and compassion.

The mountains and hills may crumble, but My love for you will never end. I will keep forever my promise of peace. So, says the Lord who loves you.
Isa. 54.10

A heavenly touch is love of God coming down to us like the morning sunshine coming into your window and brightens up your room and your heart rejoices in Him alone. Now, it turns a heavenly heart for God soothing scent of glory coming out from my heart. I breathe so deeply in and realize that Jesus was right there with me to let me know how much He loves me and cares for me.

Jesus, name above all names.
Beautiful Savior,
Glorious Lord.
Emmanuel,
God is with us.
Blessed Redeemer,
Living Word.


Amen. I will forever praise and honor the Lord for gift of His touch.
Come Holy Spirit I need You come sweet Spirit I pray, come in Your strength in Your power, come in Your own gentle way. Jesus holy presence is what we need today.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, save, protect & heal my family. Help us obey You. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds. Deliver us from evil. Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
275
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:24 – “he rained down manna for the people to eat, he gave them the grain of heaven.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:24 recalls the time when God provided manna, a miraculous bread-like substance, to sustain the...
Replies
11
Views
193
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 132:5 : till I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob." A Prayer Based on Psalm 132:15: Heavenly Father,Thank You for Your promise to watch over Your people and provide for our needs. Your word says that...
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom