A friend promised me financial help since ...

I
A ### promised me financial help since ### months ago, since then he doesn't pick my calls, please I really need this financial help.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
turn to God who will not break promises. read Deuteronomy 28, full of promises given to us and claim praying. I pray
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
A friend promised me financial help since ### months ago, since then he doesn't pick my calls, please I really need this financial help.
God will send help another way. Am standing with you in faith for supernatural increase. The angels are moving now concerning your breakthrough and miracle.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father you know all everything I need financially your help please help me dear father to pay my for my ### in JESUS name also help me with the ### in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
187
Please Jesus give me financial help to pay my home loan and car loan by 5th of April 2025. Times are hard. I ask this through Jesus Christ my Lord my God. Amen
Replies
5
Views
301
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus asking for your help to bring peace to my mind, lord I continue to think about the things I have done wrong two years ago, I resent what I did lord and yet I can not seem to forgive myself, lord I know you have forgiven me and I...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,833
Messages
16,781,317
Members
648,396
Latest member
Fyrouzurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom