A friend promised me financial help since ...

I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. I know it’s not easy to go through financial difficulty. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to provide for all your needs and deliver you from your financial problem. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. He is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
Thank you
 
A friend promised me financial help since ### months ago, since then he doesn't pick my calls, please I really need this financial help.
May the Lord miraculously trouble him to redeem his pledge to you in Jesus name
 
A friend promised me financial help since ### months ago, since then he doesn't pick my calls, please I really need this financial help.
I prayed for your financial blessing in Jesus mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father you know all everything I need financially your help please help me dear father to pay my for my ### in JESUS name also help me with the ### in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
187
Please Jesus give me financial help to pay my home loan and car loan by 5th of April 2025. Times are hard. I ask this through Jesus Christ my Lord my God. Amen
Replies
5
Views
301
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus asking for your help to bring peace to my mind, lord I continue to think about the things I have done wrong two years ago, I resent what I did lord and yet I can not seem to forgive myself, lord I know you have forgiven me and I...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom