A few things I want to try ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
A few things I want to try to do in the near future, but because of my unpredictable schedule, I don't know exactly the order of things. But one thing I do know, I'll need time to do them. So my path has to be cleared up with time first... then, which to do first... so, a clear path is the request...
 
A few things I want to try to do in the near future, but because of my unpredictable schedule, I don't know exactly the order of things. But one thing I do, know, I'll need time to do them. so my path has to be cleared up with time first...then, which to do first...so, a clear path is the request...
Heavenly Father I pray that you would bless Brother ###'s request and clear some time for his projects. I pray Father that You would meet all of his need, in Jesus precious name I pray Amen.
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every despair. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How do I pray for those who are getting baptized? They're getting baptized on Sunday, & I can't help but feel that priority of praying for all of those who are getting baptized. How do I speak to someone who doesn't wanna really speak about Jesus? I don't know their stance on Jesus, as we've...
Replies
9
Views
209
With the guy who is trying to learn English, the conversations are going well. He's brought up a bit about Christianity with me talking about, not in a mockery way, nor in a way that he wants to find out more, but in a way where he already knows about some of it, like to be kind to others, that...
Replies
9
Views
196
Please pray for my unspoken requests, some mentioned before, some new, but the Lord knows all about them. Please pray. Please pray about my doctor's appointment that I can change it and it will be fine. Also, about the doctor's appointment that everything will work in my favor and have all good...
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom