A Door Of Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, thank You for allowing all of my loved ones to live another day. Thank You for every blessing You have blessed us with. Lord, thank You for allowing my coworker to look out for me at the ###. I ask that You open up that door of opportunity for me. I pray that the hiring manager will soon give me a call about coming to join his or her team. Amen!
 
Hi ###,

I pray you get a call and that you will love your new job

God Bless
 
Father in the name of Jesus I pray for continued blessings for ###. Open that door of opportunity for a job on another team. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
105
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
128
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace touch...
Replies
10
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,949
Messages
16,793,967
Members
649,533
Latest member
Phmorimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom