A Couple Of Blind Owls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus, a friend and I are blind in our own ways to each other. We both think we are right in the way our situation has unfolded at least that's what I perceive. We both fall short of the mark God but we are frustrated down here because we can't see Your plan and Your perception which is perfect. Reveal to our hearts to at least understand each other enough to start doing Your will towards each other. Maybe that's what You are doing by letting the devil break us down. Please continue to mold and shape this and us for good. I'm tired of hurting over this. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are both Christians we are looking to find Christian friends to hang with. We have a few that we've done a few things with but it doesn't amount to much. Unfortunately I cannot have children so that really takes us out of the loop of other people. I feel like Satan is really using his darts...
Replies
11
Views
434
  • Article Article
```markdown Is Your Marriage Truly Healthy, or Just “Okay”? You might say your marriage is “fine.” But what if “fine” is masking deep dissatisfaction? In a recent Barna Research Group study commissioned by Marriage Helper, over 1,500 U.S. adults shared insights about their marriages—and the...
Replies
0
Views
603
Father God and the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth first of all I'm asking for my daughter ### ### to start eating more my granddaughter ### to start eating more that they would not neglect their body they would nourish their body I rebuke the spirit of anorexia right now I command the...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom