A Child's Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-129
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-129

Guest
Heavenly Father, I humbly ask that you bestow a healing on ### year old ###. The burden of cancer takes such a toll on his little body. May Your healing graces allow him to live and grow and become a man that honors Your greatness and goodness. Thank you in Christ's name.
 
I'll be taking care of ### from now on! May He receive all the success with his illness that three year olds should get. May God send angels to care for and watch over him. I always feel so sad when little ones are sick. My youngest brother almost died when he was ###. I know how it feels to have a family member in danger. May ### be healed immediately. Amen!
 
i Corinthians 12:9 Manifestatations of faith. I pray for your strength and for the gift of healing from Jesus Christ to be bestowed on your young person's life if this be Christ's will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Just last week I asked for this prayer: After Fifteen months and six mental health/addiction facilities my s on is back. He is living with a family friend. He has been back for 2 weeks. Things are going ok so far. Please pray for him and his desire to move forward as an adult: to let chains...
Replies
7
Views
329
My child ### is ### and has had multiple relapses from RMS. Just when life starts to get normal the devil struck. I am not going to give up. I am sending this around the world God will surely hear one of us if not me his mother. My son deserves to be a child and be happy. Please God. Save him...
Replies
8
Views
507
Please Father help each person praying here feel Agape Love, intercession, and Your Presence bring us closer and help us growing spiritually more each and every day. Please help each Christian to consider praying for the requests posted. Please Lord bring those who don't know You into a real...
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom