A Blocked Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelita
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelita

Guest
My prayer request is directed to myself. I am applying to Physician Assistant school and my previous institution ### with whom I recently received a Bachleors of Science Degree is stating that I owe over ###.00 in financial aid. I have dealt with problems with the school's financial aid department since April of ### and unless I pay the remaining balance I cannot get my transcripts sent to the Physician Assistant school. I have less than ### weeks left to get all of my information sent in before the application window is closed and I do not have the money to pay the school.
 
Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning;

Great is Your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:21-23
 
Lord get this to be ### out of debt so that ### can be successful. Let yor will be done. Amen
 
Lord working together please omit all debts from this student so he may live his life in this world and be excellent reproof that the American dream with God's help and his study does exist. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I am very disappointed and i don't understand why an agency would try to block the ability to get rental assistance to pay my arrears and violate my rights and the law. Not sure why it was allowed to be blocked when I complied on time with the requested documents. A...
Replies
11
Views
213
I recently broke up with my ex-boyfriend due to us being very unequally yoked. He was understandably very upset and for a number of reasons. I just found out that I think he blocked me on a certain social media. He had already unfollowed me on another one but I didn't know I had been blocked on...
Replies
7
Views
113
Since I was blocked from getting green again i dont even try to get my NORMAL happiness time back forget it time to continue to be sober been sober for over a year now and im not going to fight for Normal back instead i just wait until I live somewhere I can enjoy my day night painting coloring...
Replies
9
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom