A Blessed Month:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Father in Heaven, in Jesus name, may this be the month that the miracles manifest in my life—all the ones I fasted, petitioned you and prayed for, I have heard two prophetic people say, that this is the month of blessing/I claim that for me, and everybody on this site. Please work in ways I am not able to. Bless me financially through my book writing, so that I can bless others who do not have enough. Bless my trip home, provide a visa and all the other accommodation stuff and people I need. Please keep the peace in our home, and release total healing to my mum's body, and strength, and give my dad understanding in the things he doesn't understand about her. He's such a good dad, and a very loving husband—but whatever is not going well, make it better Lord. Please let our home be conflict-free, whatever blessing will make that true, make it so starting right now. I do not want a frightful weekend like the last two, with fighting in it. Disarm all demonic powers waiting to harm us this weekend, and remove every stronghold in the people who liked to make my life hell. I pray every prophecy prayed over me this week, become true in days. In Jesus mighty name. Amen. and amen.
 
Praying for promised peace through the Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Forgetting what lies behind and Moving Forward towards what is ahead, Phil 3:13-14, Protection… Help in Time of Need, Heb 4:16… Jesus, thank You for saying, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted," Mt 5:4. Thank You The Spirit of The LORD still binds up the brokenhearted...
Replies
11
Views
169
🙇🏻 Forgetting what lies behind and Moving Forward towards what is ahead, Phil 3:13-14, Protection… Help in Time of Need, Heb 4:16… Jesus, thank You for saying, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted," Mt 5:4. Thank You The Spirit of The LORD still binds up the brokenhearted...
Replies
13
Views
164
🙇🏻 Forgetting what lies behind and Moving Forward towards what is ahead, Phil 3:13-14, Protection… Help in Time of Need, Heb 4:16… Jesus, thank You for saying, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted," Mt 5:4. Thank You The Spirit of The LORD still binds up the brokenhearted...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom