A Bit Of Praise Report On The ### Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
I asked my son tonight as he came by, if his girlfriend managed to accomplish her mission with getting Marleys dad to give up his parental rights. He said that the new expectant wife is pushing him hard not to do it, so he did not agree to it at this time. That Rachel, my son's girlfriend, left it at that she would give him five months to sign off his rights or they would go to court. I told my son, little does she know but it would have to go to court and in front of a judge anyway, and it would be up to that judge and I am told that judges do not remove parental rights without very good reason, if they are consenting to it. I know that God is not going to allow this. Then I talked to him about our concern about how she is, she will not be around in the future in his life, and that he needs to be careful of her manipulating him into things that may harm him later. He listened to me for once.

I am also seeking prayer that they get help with the electric bill tomorrow, because a big bill has racked up and if they do not get help tomorrow with it, my grandchildren will be without heat for two weeks, that Rachel will just make them leave two weeks early. Plus I need it to remain on so I can keep the pipes from freezing and so I can find a way to do the work that they did not do and are leaving high and dry with finding a way to complete. So it being shut off harms me in the end as well.

Oh, and pray for my computer..sounds silly I know, but been fighting it for hours to get power, the connector has been messing up among other things suddenly today, and I feel like the enemy is trying to block me from praying here. If it goes out again and I cannot get it back, I will have to be offline for at least a week or so till I can get it fixed. I need divine intervention of fixing to my laptop so I can continue to pray here for others. Thanks
 
Thank You Lord for this praise report and we know that ALL things work out for good to those who truly truly love You. And we all know ### is no exceptional for her love for You is exceptionally inspiring to us all here.

And becos of her deep commitment to You, You will indeed will supply all her needs into being, every bit of it, dear Lord. Thank You for Your promise of Psalms 20, 34 and 37 where You said over and over again that You will never forsake Your righteous handmaid and You will deliver her from ALL troubles...including bills :) ..and every principalities and rulers of this dark world that tries to stumble her in any way.

Thank You Lord for Matthew 19:18-19 that You will indeed supply every need in ###'s life-spiritual, financially and emotionally, in Jesus' Precious Name, amen.
 
Thank you, Lord, for the good praise report!! With God, ALL things are possible! Matt. 19:26 Let all of her needs be met as we have all power over the enemy, Luke 10:19 and nothing by any means shall harm us! Bless this servant of yours, dear Lord, in Jesus' name we ask, amen!!!
 
Thank you Lord, that ###'s Dad didn't give up his rights Lord, I Pray for ###'s salvation Lord, Open her eyes to what she is doing Lord.

Lord, I Pray for ###'s Son Lord, May he have your Courage and Your Great Strength and Protection, along with his daughter and ### Lord.

Lord, I Pray for them to receive help on their electric bill Lord, May these children not be without heat Lord, Nor Leave early Lord.

Lord, I Pray for ### to have a quick and cheap repair for her Laptop Lord, Intervene Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
135
I am almost half way through my fast right now and despite the troubles I have ran into with my car I have received a financial breakthrough. Since praying and fasting I've been giving more in the offering and asking God to help me in my finances, so I can afford a car. This past week my tips I...
Replies
10
Views
259
I received a message from our ### this morning. GOD continues to be faithful in bringing healing to her. *~"Just left the New Oncologist office. Everything looks good. Numbers she's w still in Remission. He's doing a blood test to see if the bone marrow is still producing the cells. He'll let me...
Replies
5
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom