A Better Man In Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maurice
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maurice

Guest
Hi,

I'm just praying for strength to be a better man for my family. To get rid of all the things hindering me and to move forward in Christ. Thank You
 
Father, thank You for hearing this prayer. We know without You we can do nothing. By your Spirit, help ### to know what is right and to be eager in doing Your will. Please guide him with your gentle mercy and fill his mind with wisdom. Let his always find his way to You and through You reach completion. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Father in Heaven we place ### at the throne of your grace as your grace is sufficient. ### has admitted that he needs extra strength to be a better man for his family. I pray Lord Jesus that you will fulfill his needs and remove hinderances out of his way. Cover him under your wings and sprinkle your blood around him. I ask that you burn the dross out of him as he longs to be holy and he longs to be true send your fire down from heaven and burn the dross out of him.

Bless his family and help him to lead them to you Lord. We are not perfect but through you we can if we only believe. Give ### the heart to believe and open his dark understanding, remove the scales from his eyes so he can be a shining example to his family and to others. These and other mercies I ask in your name and thanking you by faith for your reward to ###. Amen!
 
Father, please use ### to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Please bring ### in a deeper relationship with You on each new day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will deal with me. Help me to deal with my issues known and unknown. Help me to become a stronger, wiser, more like Jesus Christian Deal with me Lord Jesus.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
““My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.†2Cor.12:9

Father, strengthen your son that he may be the man you created him to be.”
 
Thank you all for your prayers and most of all thank the Lord Jesus Christ for hearing and answering!! I have TWO interviews this week just since yesterday. I have been praying myself and asking for His guidance. I no longer feel like a burden to my wife (who never thought so in the first place, it was all internal) and I will continue to grow my relationship with Jesus, leave the things that take me away from Him alone and make the bond I have with my wife even stronger than it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
199
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm still a little bit hung over from staying home yesterday and laying in my bed and drinking alcohol all day. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. Please forgive me. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. I'm a...
Replies
12
Views
246
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I think that I just want to go to sleep and not wake up again. Tomorrow is my ### th wedding anniversary with my wife that you have given me and we have been together for almost ### years. I asked you at the age of ### years old to allow me to have a...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom