A Back Slider To Come Back To God

  • Thread starter Thread starter dorca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dorca

Guest
Could you pray for my son, ###. He walked away from church for ###-### years. He is back but he is not totally committed. He has unresolved issues with God. He swears and even he did quit smoking for more than ### years, he started again. He is very capable and we always hoped he would be a good witness for the Lord. Thank you very much for your help.

###
 
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Romans 5:3-5
 
Father in heaven please bring back ### who walked far away from you, let him be a witness of Jesus Christ, let him leave all those ways as he had in his past life, Lord Jesus Christ today we place ### in your hands for taking care of him, and let him quit the bad habit of smoking in his life, let his relationship with God would be a remarkable one that everybody would appreciate it in the name of mighty Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that let all the negative forces which bound ### and made him to leave a life of his wish as he ignores his parents' words, Almighty Lord I pray in the name of Jesus Christ to bring back this son in and wash him in your blood and let him start a new life in Jesus name from now onwards amen.
 
Lord Lord hear our prayers for moving forward for all requesters today. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello guys i hope you are all doing fine. I have been struggling for the past two months with my relationship with God. I have been thinking of quitting so many times and honestly I don't have any willingness or power anymore. I don't hear the Holy Spirit anymore, I cannot fight sin. Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
323
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 59:13: Rebellion and treachery against the Lord, turning our backs on our God, inciting revolt and oppression, uttering lies our hearts have conceived. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 59:13 lays out a detailed confession...
Replies
8
Views
194
Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom