Just a follow up the organization I went through, said yes that will pay it. Thank you Lord Jesus and my fellow sisters and brothers..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just got a five day notice from my landlord to turn in paperwork that I never received from them. I have till tomorrow to turn it in and need to go into the office and explain to them that I need the documents and more time. Please pray that I have favor cause I have no place else to go.
Replies
6
Views
282
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
144
Dear God, "From the rising of the sun to the time when it goes down, the Name of The LORD shall be praised" May your will be done perfectly here, on earth, just as it goes exactly as you want in heaven. Still concerned for my wife and child. No communication or response now for ### days after an...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom