387

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father I ask for yr will to be done in my marriage I ask that u save my marriage I have lost my ### and step ### I ask that u remove ### and satan from the picture, I ask that this be your will in Jesus Christ name I ask Amen
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MYSELF MY 2 DAUGHTERS ARE BREATHING JUST FINE OUR MY PICTURES HEALED NOW FIX THEMSELVES GREATLY NOW. I QUIT SCHOOL TODAY DUE TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MY CONVERSATIONS WITH MY DAUGHTER AND THERE PICTURES ARE DISAPPEARING INTO LIKE IT LOOKS LIKE NOTHING TODAY OUT OF MY IPAD SATAN IS WAY TO EVIL...
Replies
7
Views
121
Dear Lord, in this moment of deep pain, I come to you with a broken heart. I ask for healing and restoration in my marriage. I pray that my husband will not walk out on his family for over ### years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. He is taking this weekend...
Replies
7
Views
159
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECLARE DECREE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE IAM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING MONEY TO GET MY PASSPORT GREATLYYY..I SAVE UP FIRST GET MY PASSPORT THEN MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS GET THERE PASSPORTS SO WE CAN LEAVE ### ON VACATIONS WE ARE REDEEMED FROM PLANTING NOT REAPING...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom