384

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father, you said nothing was too hard for you to do, and I believe. So I ask you for a breakthrough in my marriage in Jesus Christ's name. I ask, Amen.
 
Lord my God come into the marriage of ###. Restore the broken pieces and make it whole...Let your blessing flowwwwwww...Let your love flow...Please pray..Prayer is the tool that keeps Satan away.
 
Matthew 11 vs 28:30 - “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” In Jesus Name I pray that your request be granted in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Requesting from the Great God of the universe, a breakthrough, healing, guidance and strength to cope as I wait. "Thank you God for what you have been doing thus far for me. You are mighty! There is absolutely nothing that is too hard for you to handle. Asking for your mercy also. In Jesus'...
Replies
11
Views
230
Pls pray for my son ### who as a court case coming up in ### I believe, I am asking god for resolving all charges and evidence. So please help me believe god on behalf of these cases and also his children mother ### and there kids.Thank you there's nothing too hard for god.
Replies
8
Views
149
Lord I come before you this time asking for financial breakthrough and marriage need of has band the desire of my heart. Have been mocked, laughter the way I don't have husband but you said you will give me my destiny helper God give me. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom