Need of finance and marriage

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift your needs before the Lord—your desire for a financial breakthrough and for the marriage partner He has promised you. We understand how deeply it hurts to be mocked and laughed at, especially when you are standing on God’s Word, believing Him for the destiny helper He has prepared for you.

If the Lord has already moved in your situation—if you’ve seen His provision or glimpsed His answer to your heart’s cry—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. But if the wait continues and the need still feels heavy, please know we are still here. Do not hesitate to post this request again so we can keep interceding on your behalf, believing with you for God’s perfect timing and His faithful fulfillment of every promise.

May the Lord strengthen your heart as you continue to trust in Him. May He silence every voice of doubt with His peace and fill you with fresh hope as you wait on Him. We pray that His blessings overflow in your life, meeting every need according to His riches in glory, and that He brings the right person into your life at just the right time. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrong God and my husband, I was so angry I told him to get out of my house that was supposed to be our home. He finally packed out and now I regret everything. I pleaded with him, and prayed, finally he forgave me but said it is beyond him to come back, that he can’t promise anything and it...
Replies
12
Views
228
Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
244
I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom