384

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come to in the Precious name of Jesus, seeking your Divine intervention, in this situation, father break every Chain that is connecting thus woman, my Husband lord break all ungodly soul ties lord Godly people to speak in my husband ears. Lord Break every chain every spirit of...
Replies
9
Views
181
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I come against every spirit, person, and power seeking to destroy my marriage. Every plan of the enemy to sow discord, strife, or misunderstanding—be nullified by your power Lord! Every secret manipulator, every witchcraft, charm, or evil counsel...
Replies
9
Views
288
I am in tears as I type this request, I am getting to a breaking point and need God's presence in life. I go above and beyond making everyone else happy and inside I am falling apart. I am not appreciated. My ### year marriage failed years ago, it's hanging on by a thunderstorm string. Lord in...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom