383

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### and I’m ###yr old and I have four adult children. I have a coven of witches that have been attacking me and my family. They are jealous of my spirituality and my faith in Jesus. They have been doing death spells and voodoo magic and they don’t want to stop. They have done this...
Replies
9
Views
147
Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in ### after a difficult period of separation. We remain thankful to Jesus for that miracle...
Replies
12
Views
230
Morning saints. Um ### yrs lady who met an old man of ### yrs. His wife passed away. This yr ### we plan our engagement n wedding. Engagement supposed to happen on ### of may. A week before ### he called me n say his son who is mental disturb is very sick n causing distraction he beat him on his...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom