Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for RITA DSOUZA , 76 yrs old suffering from AVH, auditory verbal hallucinations since 2016.from her husband agnelo .mobile 9339396692..INDIA.
Replies
Views
Pray for God's divine favour upon my medical internship, graduated since 2016 yet I have not gotten internship placement since then. Pray for God's divine healing upon my father.
Replies
Views
My marriage is struggling. I am devastated. I have been for about 5 years. Maybe more. My so called family including my biological children have turned their backs on me. In 2016 my son was murdered in 2016 and my dad passed in 2019. I need strength and understanding. And healing for my...
Replies
Views
Hi friend and family in Christ Peace to you,I come to submit my prayer request in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm Nuhu Mohammed from Ghana actually I'm from Moslem background when I converted to Christianity 2016 all my life changed but family and friends do not agree with that. 5yrs now...
Replies
Views
Sir, iam 32 years old Iam suffering from Hepatitis B since 2016.and liver problem Now health is becoming worse day by day, please sir pray for my health to recover from this diseases, ican't bear anymore.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom