2 Co-Workers In Need Of A Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

augietrevino

Guest
I have a coworker who is in trouble at work already, ### and I made a mistake at work, we did not notice a number change. This may result in further disciplinary action, for ###, and my self we are both Christians we love the LORD; ### thought that having 2 Christians working together will result in blessing. ### need intercessors to pray for us we truly need a miracle. As soon as possible please!
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up them to You. I pray they will be enabled by Your Mighty Arm to be upheld in You, that they would have focus and a sound mind from You God. I pray that any wrong doings of the past in their work will be overlooked, for in Your plan where wrongs abound Your grace does much more abound. Let this be so in their work place with the management. I pray You will give them supernatural strength, both physically and mentally, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey please pray for me urgently I reported some people at work that treat me terribly, horribly mean, cruel, not even like a human being, verbally abusive, etc., going on for a long time, months and years now, for some people, many co-workers, trying to get them written up, fired, terminated...
Replies
9
Views
200
Hey please pray for me urgently I reported some people at work that treat me terribly, horribly mean, cruel, not even like a human being, verbally abusive, etc., going on for a long time, months and years now, for some people, many co-workers, trying to get them written up, fired, terminated...
Replies
8
Views
167
Hey please pray for me urgently I reported some people at work that treat me terribly, horribly mean, cruel, not even like a human being, verbally abusive, etc., going on for a long time, months and years now, for some people, many co-workers, trying to get them written up, fired, terminated...
Replies
9
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,463
Members
649,797
Latest member
Kynueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom