189

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARHicks

Hicks
Father thank you for every moment I get to spend with my ### and ###. I do believe it's a gift from you. I ask in Jesus Christ's name for your help in this marriage. This will be my 1st Christmas with my family being together. I have and still do trust in you, Father. Hope to see you soon. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THIS COMING UP YEAR CHRISTMAS MAKES IT GREATLY FOR MYSELF MY ### AND OUR PETS I GET ONE FINE ASS GUY GREATLY TO STAYYYYYY GREATLY..GODS WILL WITH ### THE WORLD 🌎 MY 3 OFFSPRINGS THERE SIGNIFICANT OTHERS AND THERE PETS THE GOVERNMENT GREATLY NO SATAN ACTING LIKE BEING USED AGAINST ME...
Replies
11
Views
124
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Make us a couple who approaches every day with gratitude—simply happy to be alive. Our time is fleeting. Lord, help us make the most of today. Sometimes we allow busyness to consume us, forgetting that we can’t stop time or get it back. Help us to spend it in a way we won’t regret...
Replies
0
Views
81
🙌 Father, thank you for the prayers of the righteous are powerful and effective, James 5:16. Thank You that I have had contact through video the last week four days. Thank You that as much in us is able, we forgive her and been praying for her as Job prayed for his friends, Job 42:10-16, for...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom